Monday, October 21, 2013

A New Chapter

This is a beautiful woman who is about to start a new chapter in her life!

To celebrate Sarah's 40th birthday and to spend time together before she lives NYC, Sarah and I had a fun and funny night being…


Total tourists.
I took her on a Grayline tour of the city!  We were certainly the only New Yorkers on the bus.  (I'll admit I was a little disappointed it wasn't a double decker bus.) 


We had many stops that were a lot of fun- a walk of the high line park (which is lovely after dark), a boat out to the Statue of Liberty (look closely and you can barely see her in the background of the picture below), dinner in Little Italy (for future refernce you can skip Grotta Azura), and a trip up to The Top of the Rock.


It was fun to see the city in a different way.  If was fun to be with Sarah.
I'm going to miss her.  A lot.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: